19, జులై 2008, శనివారం

Very First Egg Plant ..And weekend Harvest



Here is a well groomed presentation of the produce & flowers.



Here is today's produce. The first egg plant. 3 Japanese egg plants, Thota koora (Will be good for curry or Pappu), Thota koora kaadalu (Good for Pulusu),Malle puvvulu (Jasmine), sun flowers, Bendakayalu and tomatoes.




This year so far i got 6 cantaloupes. About 60 Pounds of Tomatoes,
and a few pounds of thota koora, about 1 pound of Okra.

Tell me what do you think about it ?

3 కామెంట్‌లు:

edencane చెప్పారు...

Hi. I really like your blog. I have it listed on my blog in a blog list. I thought you might be interested to read mine too.
CU. Luke

Unknown చెప్పారు...

Lavanya - Very nice garden.

Divya

Srivalli చెప్పారు...

Lavanya..your garden gifts are great..how lovely it is to grow your own!..